New Braunfels Swap Meet Grounds Layout and Flyers
If you're looking to buy or sell any hard-to-find classic automotive parts, memorabilia or even a vehicle, then the NBACC Swap Meet is the selling or shopping experience for you!
- 2018 Car Show Registration Entry Form: Two-Page PDF
- Swap Meet Map Layout PDF
- 8:00 AM to dusk
- 1,000+ spaces of hard-to-find car parts and related items
- Food and drink concessions
- ATM at Fairgrounds
- Free parts hauling by swap meet volunteers
- Round the clock security
Location of the New Braunfels Swap Meet
New Braunfels, Texas, is located on IH-35 between Austin and San Antonio:
- Austin — 46 miles south on IH-35
- San Antonio — 30 miles north on IH-35
- Houston — 170 miles west on IH-10 to TX State Hwy 46 into New Braunfels
- Dallas/Ft. Worth — 243 miles south on IH-35
- El Paso — 576 miles east on IH-10 to TX State Hwy 46 into New Braunfels
Comal County Fairgrounds
801 E Common St.
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Easy access from IH-35:
Exit at #189.
West to Common St., about 1 1/2 miles.
Left on Common St. for about a mile.
Fairgrounds on right with Swap Meet signs.
RV parking is available at the Fairgrounds. Contact the Association directly at 830-625-1505 (mornings). On-site parking is $5.00 per car. Plenty of on-street parking is available at no charge, but we ask that you not block private driveways and mailboxes.
New Braunfels is a great place to visit. Make the Swap Meet a yearly weekend getaway and stay at one of the nearby hotels. Spend Saturday checking out downtown antique shops or go tubing on the invigorating Guadalupe or Comal Rivers winding through town. You'll still have time to clean up the car and go honky-tonking in historic Gruene Hall.
Thanks to Billy Dawson and Dean Stull for the aerial photo above.